Banango Traders is a division of Johannesburg School of Finance. Johannesburg School of Finance (Pty) Ltd is a private sector provider of finance and finance related training. Our main focus areas are:
- Short courses in business and financial management for the corporate market;
- Investment training courses for analysts, asset managers and investment professionals, including CFA® preparation workshops;
- Trustee training for trustees of pension and provident funds;
- Entrepreneurship skills development for school learners and educators;
- 1-on-1 coaching for directors and other high-level decision makers.
Our corporate clients include listed and unlisted companies, organisations, institutions and funds from all sectors of the economy.
We present courses throughout South Africa each year and have also carried out assignments on behalf of clients in Namibia, Botswana, Swaziland, Lesotho, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria, Liberia, South Sudan, Egypt and Mauritius, as well as in the UK, Europe, the Middle East and Australia.
Directors: P A van Ryneveld; J D Mitchell; J Stone
Click Here to visit the JSF website